Safety and Security at Legacy
At Legacy Senior Living, we place great importance on ensuring our residents feel safe and secure in their home so that they can enjoy the comfort of their surroundings with peace of mind.
Right from the initial design stages, we were committed to incorporating state of the art technology and building safety features that would exceed current industry standards and offer the ultimate in safety, security, comfort, and convenience for our residents.
- Extended fire safety features including sound/light and voice notification
- Health emergency call system providing two-way communication
- Bathroom pull cords (in addition to personal Fob emergency button)
- Personal Keyless Fob that also functions as an emergency call button device programmed to issue an emergency voice notification at the Concierge desk. Another unique feature of the keyless fob is a locator device, which with resident’s permission, can provide a location of resident in case of emergency.
- 24 hour emergency response on-site, CPR certified staff
- Non-slip bathroom tiles
- Larger suites with walk-in tubs
- In house telecommunication system for communicating with Residents (also insuite on dedicated TV Channel
- Concrete Construction – concrete is a non-combustible material which makes it fire-safe and able to withstand high temperatures.
- Keyless Fob that allows automatic entry for residents into their suite via a proximity sensors
- Secure entrances with video surveillance and personally screened visitor access
- Secure underground parking and elevator access with video surveillance
- 32 Security cameras with surveillance access to all entry access points, parking area, lobby and all floors.
- Secure scooter parking with safe and convenient sidewalk access
- 3 elevators