Join us for this informative and timely topic April 23rd – 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
Information Session: Fraud Prevention
Tuesday, April 23 – 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Chadwick D. Walker, BSc, BEd, CIM®
Associate Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor
Odlum Brown Limited
This information session will provide an overview of the most common ways fraudsters are targeting and extracting funds from individuals; what to do if you or one of your family members have been compromised; prevention tactics and educational awareness if you have been recently targeted.
Who will benefit from this presentation?
Anyone interested in protecting themselves and their businesses from fraudsters.
Topics covered will include:
- What does money laundering look like today?
- Common scams used by fraudsters in the digital age.
- How to protect yourself and your business?
- What are the risks if a data breech has taken place? Why is it more important than ever?
- What to do if you have been victimized by personal fraud?
- How to protect your identity going forwards.
- How to get your money back if you have suffered losses?
Pre-registration is required by April 21st to 604.240.8550. There is no charge to attend.
Chadwick D. Walker is an Associate Portfolio Manager with Odlum Brown Limited. He works closely with Odlum Brown’s equity and fixed income research team and the firm’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Odlum Brown Financial Services Limited, to develop a comprehensive investment strategy for his clients’ wealth. In addition to his investment industry accreditations, Chadwick holds a Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics from Simon Fraser University, and a Bachelor of Education from the University of British Columbia. His consultative, scientific approach to investing provides his clients with a clear understanding of their financial situation, so they can be confident and excited about their investment decisions.